A cookie is a small text file that a website requests to store on your computer. You decide how your computer deals with cookies through your browser settings. See your browser’s help pages for more information on how to block or remove cookies.
We make use of both first and third party cookies for different purposes. Some of the cookies on your computer are removed when you leave our website (session cookies), but others remain for up to two years so that the website can recognise you from time to time, if you return (permanent cookies).
We do not register any information about the visitor’s IP address, so the information can never be connected to you personally.
- Facilitate the use of the website and allow for fast download of pages onto your computer.
- Streamline and follow up our digital activities and campaigns.
- With the help of our analysis tools, we collect statistics on how out visitors move around the website, for example:
– If the visitor has been to the website before
– From where the visitor has clicked onto our website
– Which pages are visited on the website
– How long the visit lasts
– Which browser is being used